Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's been a while

Has this blogging thing worn off? Maybe I have more distractions at home than usual ever since I went back to work full time. I don't know just yet. I am beginning to see a pattern... If I think of my blog as an old friend, it all becomes clear - I am terrible at keeping in touch.
I get so entrenched in the here and now that I fail to remember all those that aren't right here, right now. For example, I still need to return calls to family and friends from weeks back. What excuse do I have? None, I'm just bad at it. I have two cell phones (on one of them I write this post), a desk phone and a home phone. I have eight email addresses... I could go on and on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No fax? Where is your facebook page? Are you on LinkedIn - PlaxoPulse? Twitter?

All these ways to keep in touch make it more complicated to keep in touch.