Friday, September 19, 2008

Rehearsal

Went to Johnny's rehearsal last night. He is marrying Julie on Saturday, September 27th. It was nice of them to have their anniversary date fall exactly one month after my own - easy to remember on my part. I hope everyone will remember thier roles because they had the rehearsal a full 9 days before the wedding instead of the night before. There were logistic issues; no big deal. We walk down the isle, we stand, we walk down the isle again. Pretty simple stuff. I'm excited.

We have not been at a wedding in quite some time and I like this group of people; I've known them all for over 15 years. Some have fallen in and out of touch over the years, but it's nice to see it all come together.

It will be my first outdoor wedding where I'm a groomsman. As long as the weather holds...we'll be fine.

No comments: