Monday, November 17, 2008

Snowfall

I awoke this morning to see the first visible signs of overnight snowfall. I knew it was flurrying last night; I experienced it as I took our trash and recyclables to the curb. I just didn't expect anything to stick. Sure enough, my front steps were covered with a thin film of snow and ice making it difficult to walk down and other non-ground objects had accumulation as well (cars, garbage cans, tree limbs).

Here's what concerns me; I took my snow blower in for some maintenance on 10/21 and I still don't have it back. They say it is because the parts were late to arrive. Here I was, thinking I was way ahead of the game when I took it in when it was still 50+ degrees. Now I'm concerned I won't have it back in time for out first big snowfall. The service manager thought I was out early, too. Hopefully, I'll get the call today to come pick it up.

No comments: