Monday, May 26, 2008

I am NOT the helpdesk, part deux

I decided to assist. Guess what, my advice was spot-on and the issue was resolved. While I feel great that their issue is resolved, it's troubling as they now have faith that I can fix things... Double-edged sword here. I love family and all its units.

On a side note, Katie and I got outside today for the first time in quite a while. We actually took Amanda shopping with us - that is a major accomplishment. In the afternoon, we loaded her up in the "Sherpani" infant backpack (very cool - http://sherpani.us/product.aspx?bO3FscouH=1&GQd0EjaqX=6&pmdoXJC4W=31) which my sister was gracious enough to lend us and we went to Cold Stone for some ice cream. Oh how my mood has improved. I'm ready to start the work week at 0700 tomorrow.

No comments: